September 05, 2006

MSN AdCenter Surveys

Has anyone else done the online survey MSN AdCenter sent out a few weeks ago? The 6 minute promised survey took more like 30 and the promise of an Amazon gift certificate never materialized. I figured par for the course with those guys, but then they have to gall to send out a notice that they have hired Ipsos Loyalty to conduct a phone survey and I should be expected a call from them over the coming weeks. Problem is I got about 20 of these, one for each client that I'm testing MSN for. Should I expect 20 survey calls whether I want them or not now? Maybe I'll just read them my last post about how much they are doing wrong and then ask them where my certificate is, 20 times.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.
seo company leeds